Below are our terms & conditions of services
- We, our or us refers to Amara Communications Co., Ltd. and its affiliated group companies;
- You or your refers to you, the customer who applies or subscribes for or utilises any Ananda services;
- MSISDN refers to all MSISDNs (telephone numbers) provided to customers by ACS. All MSISDN are the property of ACS and consequently may be altered, changed or withdrawn at any time with notice to you.
- Price plan/ Base plan refers to the package of services you have chosen. You can always check this by using the ‘my ananda’ app, by visiting www.ananda.com.mm or by calling us on +959 969 787878.
- Services refer to the data and content services you receive through our network and any other service we may make available to you.
2.1 Account and, password and personal information
- Your choice and subscription of Price plan/Base plan;
- Your choice of the equipment type; and
- Our network availability at your specific locations at any given time.
- must comply with the applicable laws in relation to registration with and access to our services;
- shall not resell, transfer or sublet the service for business purposes and/or in violation of any applicable laws;
- are solely responsible for the content and security of any data or information which you send or receive using our services;
- are solely responsible for any use of the services or any equipment for access to our service;
- are solely responsible to contact us, in case the access equipment has been stolen, damaged, destroyed or lost;
- will not, and will ensure that you do not, use or attempt to use our services in a way:
- without our due authorisation;
- infringing any person’s lawful rights, including any intellectual property rights;
- transmitting, publishing or communicating material or content which is illegal, defamatory, offensive, abusive, indecent or menacing;
- causing damages, interference or interruption to our services, network or any third party’s network;
- with an intent to avoid incurring charges.
- You use access equipment or services contrary to the T&C or, which is not capable of use on LTE TDD 2,600 MHz technology;
- You do anything or allow anything to be done which we consider may damage or affect the operation, performance or security of the network or the services;
- Your access to our services is suspected to be gained in an unauthorized, illegal, improper or fraudulent way;
- You report theft or loss of the access equipment;
- Your Ananda account has no transaction activities (e.g. top-up, purchase of any Price plan/Base plan) for a period of 150 days from the expiry of your last Price plan/Base plan (or any other period as we deem fit from time to time);
- Your Ananda account has low or no credit balance;
- You become bankrupt or make any arrangement with your creditors or undergoes liquidation or if an administration order is made or a receiver is appointed over any of your assets;
- Upon expiry of your base plan or low balance of credit in your Ananda account, access speeds and data volume might be restricted at our discretion;
- Access to websites which are restricted by the Myanmar government authorities;
- We are required to suspend services to you due to any applicable laws, order or direction from any judicial or government authority, emergency or force majeure event out of our control; or
- We are permanently unable to provide the services to you.
- Any loss or damages arising from due to compliance with any applicable laws, order or direction from any judicial or government authority,
- Any loss or damages arising from emergency or force majeure event which is not foreseeable by us or out of our control;
- Any loss or damage that is indirectly or consequential, including loss of income or profit, loss of access to services, loss of data, loss of business opportunities, loss of prospectus revenues, etc. and
- Any loss or damage that is caused by a third party
|Phone||+959 969 787878|
No. 114/A, Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Sayarsan Ward,
Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.