- Review and approve the forecasts of financial performance and cash flow of the company, based on input from other departments.
- Oversee the drafting of the Budget, and present for approval.
- Facilitate regularly meetings between Department Heads and the appropriate Finance staff, to discuss Budget Variances, issues with inter-departmental communication, and other matters.
- Monitor the financial position and results of the company, ensuring that the CFO and others in Management have an accurate understanding of the information and implications.
- Direct the teams that process all transactions and analyze results, ensuring success against agreed KPI’s.
- Recruit, train, and develop staff, supporting Managers in this process.
- Oversee the implementation of the financial system.
- Manage and maintain the Vendor Masterfile, and oversee other key processes: Monthly Pay Run; Payroll; Collections; Billing Reconciliation; intercompany accounts reconciliation and settlement; expense reports; petty cash; bank relations; internal and external audit compliance.
- Interface with the billing system / IN to retrieve information to book revenue and reconcile deferred revenue; interface with POS system to book cash and sales.
- Cycle count all Inventory (Retail; Scratchcard; Roll-out; Spare Parts; etc.).
- Reporting: management reporting (including monthly business review presentation; board pack), VAT reporting and settlement; statutory and tax reporting and filing
- BA (MBA preferred) in Finance or Accounting
• Internationally recognized accounting certification.
- 10+ years of experience running the finance function of a large or mid-sized company
5+ years in telecom or related field.
- Proven team leadership abilities.
- Staff development — must be able to direct low-level staff in detailed responsibilities.
- IFRS / US GAAP knowledge
- Open to Myanmar National.