Areas of Responsibility:
• Sales Planning: Assimilate and analyze information on clients, their competition and market trends, media mix, formulate strategy with HeS for joint strategy implementation and conduct weekly planning sessions with the team (broken down to daily action points) in order to achieve the budgeted figures and sustain the brand
• Business Development: Initiate contact, meet and understand needs of prospective clients, accompany team members on prospective high value calls, suggest appropriate solutions to prospective clients in order to increase usage from existing clients, and induce usage from new clients
• Smart Sell: Create a basket of opportunities with implementable plans (in consultation with the team), identify and assist other initiatives which may fit with the given category/client profile, suggest/co-create ideas in sync with the clients’ business objectives in order to get incremental business through existing, as well as new, clients. Allocate key accounts to team leaders/members as account managers.
• Industry Benchmarking & Innovation: Scan the market/environment for opportunities, brainstorm along with teams and develop modalities involved to make initiatives attractive, discuss with team leaders/teams to identify new initiatives to be taken up by the teams; plan out each new initiative; develop proposal and seek approval from HeS; identify individuals to champion the initiative and develop action plan.
• Sales Review: Conduct weekly sales reviews to monitor progress and effort; urge team members to share experiences, learning and market information with all others; check progress of earlier plan and develop action plans for the future. Provide feedback to team members, recognize achievements, identify areas for improvement and coach them towards filling such gaps. Produce concise report to HeS.
• Any Bachelor Degree Holder
• Sales & business operations experience of minimum 5 years
• Ideally from Telecom/ISP Industry handling B2B and B2C segment business
• Lead a team of 5 – 20 people including Channel manager, account manager or territory manager
• Experienced in managing sales of a large technology